Friday 28 March 2014

Fab Fridays: Celeb Clothes Crush #2

Hello Everyone!
I'm back with another Celeb Clothes Crush post and I am excited to say that this time I am focusing on Becky G. If you don't know who Becky G is click here to listen to some of her stuff.
Anyway, Becky isn't quite world famous yet so her outfits are easy to find.

Becky wears the Nike 'Dunk Sky Hi' Wedges($120.00, €92.20, £77.11), Blue Jeans Babe Distressed Shorts($17.80, €17.75, £14.75). These are a similar as I couldn't find the exact. Young & Reckless Bawssy Women’s Boyfriend T-Shirt (Sold Out) and White Paisley Cotton Bandana ($3.28, €1.08, £0.85)
Because Summer is slowly creeping up on us I thought this outfit would be perfect for anyone wherever they are.


In the picture here Becky is wearing a Black MTV Muscle Tee ($13.80*), the
Black Disco Pants ($68.00, €88, £74) and the
Nike 'Dunk Sky Hi' Wedges ($125, €96.04, £80.32). Again this could be perfect as an everyday outfit and it is so versatile. 
*I couldn't find the MTV Muscle Tee in Euros and Pounds.

Hope you enjoyed this post!
Any celeb outifts you want me to do, let me know!
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment