Thursday 16 April 2015

Lauren Jauregui Makeup Tutorial with Outfit

Day 4 of 5H and today it is all about Lauren Jaurgui. To see the last two days of Makeup and Outfit tutorials just click here and here. But today I am going to show you how to achieve Lauren’s Makeup and give you guys some outfit inspiration too. Let’s get started.
The Makeup
Step 1:

The same as previous posts.

Step 2:
Lauren’s makeup is very similar to Camila’s in the picture above. So like in the Camila Cabello Turtorial I am using the Fuischa Gel Liner and applying it with an angled brush. Lauren has pink eye shadow in the picture above.

Step 3:

Finally I just applied 3-4 coats of the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara to add some length to my eyelashes. You can also use a eyelash curler if you prefer.

Unfortunately the picture for this look got deleted I hope you guys can the jist of what I am saying without a picture. As a finishing touch, you can apply the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 03 or 08 for a natural pop of colour on your lips.
The Outfit
Now that you have the makeup you’re going to want the perfect outfit right?
Here are two Lauren inspired outfits for two different websites/stores:
Boohoo:
New Look:

2 comments:

  1. I always love to be in makeup and fur vests and high high boots. I buy fur vests from www.myfurvest.com. I am big fan of makeup blogs. I have subscribed to your. Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post. Thanks for sharing. I as an associate at hair salon in tyler texas always look up for your posts.

    ReplyDelete