Saturday 18 April 2015

Day 6 of 5H week and the last day! Today it is all about the baby of the group, Dinah-Jane. Today I am going to show you how to achieve Dinah-Jane’s Makeup and give you guys some outfit inspiration too. Let’s get started.
The Makeup
Step 1:
The same as previous posts.

Step 2:

For this look I just added a simple deep brown colour to the corners of my eyes with the Real Techniques Crease Brush. The eye shadow I used was a loose powder from the Fuischa makeup I got while on Work Experience.

Step 3:
I then used the brush pictured above to add a slight black eyeshadow in a ‘C’ shape on the outer corner of my eye.

Step 4:
Then I lined my tight line and waterline with black eye shadow with an angled brush.

Step 5:
Finally I just applied 3-4 coats of the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara to add some length to my eyelashes. You can also use a eyelash curler if you prefer.

The Finished Look


The Outfit
Now that you have the makeup you’re going to want the perfect outfit right?
Here are two Dinah-Jane inspired outfits for two different websites/stores:

Boohoo:


New Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment