Tuesday 14 April 2015

Camila Cabello Makeup Tutorial with Outfit

Camila Cabello is part of one of the major up and coming girl bands, Fifth Harmony and since this is 5H week and all posts are based on the 5H girls, I thought I would do a makeup tutorial and inspired outfit for each girl throughout the week. So instead of me blabbing on about nothing lets just get straight into the post.

The Makeup
Step 1:
I apply my foundation and it is the Rimmel London 25hour foundation in Ivory. This has become one of my favourite foundations and I even have a spare in my drawer in case I run out. I apply this with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush. I set my foundation with the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder and to add shape to my cheek bones I apply the Benefit Hoola Bronzer with my Real Techniques Powder Brush. I only recently purchased the powder brush and it applies bronzer so evenly and I am in love!

Step 2:

Camila has said she is very plain Jane when it comes to makeup, so her eye makeup is very simple. In the majority of pictures Camila has on Instagram, her makeup is very plain and she just has winged eyeliner to elongate her eyes. I used the Fuschia Gel Liner, which was given to me by the lovely girls I worked with on work experience. I applied it with an angled brush.

Step 3:
Finally I just applied 3-4 coats of the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara to add some length to my eyelashes. You can also use a eyelash curler if you prefer.
The End Result
Camila doesn’t wear lipstick that often, she does however apply some lip balm and you can do that too.


The Outfit
Now that you have the makeup you’re going to want the perfect outfit right?
Here are two Camila inspired outfits for two different websites/stores:

Boohoo:
Front Zip Skirt with a Collar Crop Top paired with Black Boots.



New Look: 
















Grey Long Sleeved Crop Top with Mom Shorts and Navy Flat Plimsolls.


15/05/2015- Normani Hamilton Outfit and Makeup Tutorial
16/05/2015- Lauren Jauregui Outfit and Makeup Tutorial
17/05/2015- Ally Brooke Outfit and Makeup Tutorial
18/05/2015- Dinah Jane Hansen Outfit and Makeup Tutorial


See you all tomorrow!
Sarah x






No comments:

Post a Comment