Friday 3 April 2015

Birthday Haul

I'm only getting around to this post now, even though my birthday was almost 2 weeks ago. I had all my posts scheduled  up to now so here we are! Some of the stuff I bought out of the money I was given haven't arrived yet and the shoes my mam got me are on their way now!

From my uncle:
My amazing uncle/godfather gave me a lot of money to spend as I please and I did just that. I have been wanting the Real Techniques Starter Kit after getting the Core Collection a year ago. I have only used the kit once on a night out and I love it and the brushes are so soft. I also picked up a couple of Nyx products, also wanting these since they came to Ireland. I got two of their lipliners because I've never actually owned a lipliner before. I also go their eyebrow kit in Brunette and the Liquid Illuminator. I even have money to spare after buying all this!

From my brother and his girlfriend:
My brother and his girlfriend got me loads! They got me nail art from the P.S Love range in primark, Bows for you hair which I have wanted for ages, ever since I seen Bethany Mota's DIY hair bows and frilly socks... YES FRILLY SOCKS. I cannot wait to wear these because they are so pretty and girly! They also got me the Zoella Fizz Bar, which smells so soapy and sweet and a Vaseline Lip Balm which I had before but I had ran out. The final thing they got me was the brown bag (pictured in the back). I am not quite sure where they got this but I love it.

From my auntie, uncle and cousin:
 My auntie and uncle got me the necklace on the left which has an 'S' on it, for Sarah obviously. They also gave me €50 to spend and I have ordered stuff off of BooHoo which is on the way. My cousin got me a packet of earrings pictured above on the right.

From my nanny and granddad:
My Nanny and Granddad got me and Primark gift voucher with €50 on it and so far I have got two tank tops for €3 each.

From my uncles partner:
 My uncles partner, Pamela got me this gorgeous bag from Forever 21. I'm the type of girl that wears greys, blacks and whites and this bag definitely goes with everything I wear. The second thing is the Lip Smackers!! I have been bringing one to school each day and when I put them on, I have to try not to eat them because they smell divine!!!

Mother:
My mam got me Nike Air Force 1's and they only came this morning and I am in love. I even asked her if it was possible to marry shoes... She said no but I still love them *heart eye emoji*!! 

I love everything I got for my birthday and I can't thank my family enough for everything!
Don't forget guys, Fifth Harmony week coming your way next week, starting monday. So if you love 5H as much as I do you will not want to miss that.
Here is what's in store for 5H Week:
06/05/2015- Fifth Harmony Album Review
07/05/2015- Camila Cabello Outfit and Makeup Tutorial
08/05/2015- Normani Hamilton Outfit and Makeup Tutorial09/05/2015- Lauren Jauregui Outfit and Makeup Tutorial
10/05/2015- Ally Brooke Outfit and Makeup Tutorial
11/05/2015- Dinah Jane Hansen Outfit and Makeup Tutorial

See you all on Monday!
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment