Monday 30 March 2015

My Favourite Songs Throughout March


Photo Credit: Google Images.

March is coming to a close and it is scary that time is going way too fast and with each month ending we have new songs. I am very picky when finding music I like, even though I do have a wide taste I am very choosy. But that being said here is my most listened to songs over the course of March!

10. Meghan Trainor- Dear Future Husband

9. Years and Years- King

8. All Time Low- Kids In The Dark

7. The Weekend- Earned It

6. Rihanna, Kanye West and Paul McCartney- FourFiveSeconds

5. Fall Out Boy- Irresistible
Pete Wentz in shorts... *DEAD*

4. Taylor Swift- Style

3. Chris Brown- Ayo

2. Big Sean- Blessings 

1. Shawn Mendes- Stitches

Have you been loving anything other than the songs listed above? 
I know I've been lacking in posts recently but because I have two whole weeks off I will be definitely picking up on my blogging game. Also guys I have a Fifth Harmony week coming your way next week. So if you love 5H as much as I do you will not want to miss that. 
Here is what's in store for 5H Week:
06/05/2015- Fifth Harmony Album Review
07/05/2015- Camila Cabello Outfit and Makeup Tutorial
08/05/2015- Normani Hamilton Outfit and Makeup Tutorial
09/05/2015- Lauren Jauregui Outfit and Makeup Tutorial
10/05/2015- Ally Brooke Outfit and Makeup Tutorial
11/05/2015- Dinah Jane Hansen Outfit and Makeup Tutorial

Come back on Friday to see what my lovely family got me for my 16th!
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment