Friday 6 March 2015

TBlogger Meetup February

I AM VERY LATE WITH THIS POST!!
Sunday, 3 week ago, I had the privilege of meeting 5 amazing bloggers. I already knew Celine from Vintage Teapot as she is a very close friend of mine. I was delighted when Grace from Dainty Sprinkles sent me a message on twitter about the meetup. Of course, I couldn't say no and to only be in the blogging world for under a year it was so nice to be involved.
At first, of course it was awkward, but once we took it in that the pictures we all had online were real and we weren't meeting 50 year olds, (I watch too much Catfish) we settled down for a bite to eat in Eddie Rockets.
Jane and Aveen took out their selfie sticks for a couple of selfies! Of course we got an odd look or two but who cares.

 
 
All above photos credit to Jane

After eating we wandered around a few shops and it was back outside for even more Selfies with Grace's nightmare... The Selfie Stick!
 Again Photo Cred to Jane
3 hours went waaaaaay too quick for my liking, but it was absolutely amazing getting to meet these girls. When it was time to say goodbye it was actually quite upsetting but we planned to meet again once the LC and JC are over and I can't wait!

Janes Photo again!
I actually took one photo..

The Girls
Chloe: Cocobelle
Celine: Vintage Teapot
I cannot wait to meet these girls again. It was a great day and I thoroughly enjoyed every second. Also apologies this post is so late!
Until Monday 
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment