Wednesday 15 April 2015

Normani Hamilton Makeup Tutorial with Outfit

Day three of my 5H week and today it is all about Miss Normani Hamillton. Yesterday I did a Camila Cabello Makeup and Outfit tutorial which you can see here. But today I am going to show you how to achieve Normani’s Makeup and give you guys some outfit inspiration too. Let’s get started.
The Makeup

Step 1:

This is the same as in yesterdays post.

Step 2:
I was actually quite nervous doing this eye makeup because I never leave my comfort zone but I thought I should venture out and I tried Normani’s blue eye shadow. I used my Valentina by Kejal palette and using the brushes pictured above I applied the three shades of blue, also pictured above. I used the palest blue first and applied it halfway across my eyelid. Then using the next shade of blue I applied the over the pale blue but not going as far over, leave a bit of the pale blue on show. Lastly, using the darkest blue I just applied this on the outer V of my eyelid. Don’t forget: always blend!!!

Step 3:

Next I applied black eye shadow all along my waterline and using the darkest blue eye shadow and an angled brush I applied it just under my lash line.

Step 4:
Finally I just applied 3-4 coats of the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara to add some length to my eyelashes. You can also use a eyelash curler if you prefer.

The End Result

Excuse the bed head!! I didn’t apply any lipstick for this look; Normani looks as if she’s wearing a nude lipstick in the picture above. If you want you can apply the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 03 as it is similar to the lipstick Normani is wearing above.

The Outfit
Now that you have the makeup you’re going to want the perfect outfit right?
Here are two Nomani inspired outfits for two different websites/stores:

Boohoo:

New Look:



Ripped Boyfriend Jeans with a Black Boyfriend T-Shirt paired withBlack Cut Out Block Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment