Monday 10 March 2014

Music Mondays; Last Night

Hello Guys!
So this weekend I've been trying to get back into the blogger chats on twitter, to meet new people and get my blog name out there. May I also say, the blogging community are the loveliest people I have met.

The Vamps!

I realised it was time to do a 'my favourite song post', and Last Night is definitely my favourite tune at the moment. Listening to this song every morning gives me the boost to get up and have a positive day! I used to watch The Vamps do covers all the time on YouTube and now that they have brought out a 3rd tack makes me quite proud. 
Enough of my rambling, lets talk about the song. The Vamps describe themselves as an 'Acoustic-Driven Indie Pop Band' and that's what this song gives out. Brad (the lead singer) has a killer voice, which makes this song sound amazing. All their songs have a similar sound to them but this one is very, party tune. I have a wide taste in music so I wouldn't consider myself picky, but this song definitely tops off any song I have heard in the past year.
The video shows us how much of a good time these boys can have. They're genuine teenagers and obviously are up for a laugh. When I first seen the video I was quite jealous that I wasn't in because honestly it looked like the we're having an amazing time. It even features a couple of lizards. 

Check out the boys other videos:

See you guys on Friday!
Toodles,
Sarah x

Have you hear some of their music? What's your favourite song?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah (: Just stumbled on your blog and I love it!! You have awesome music taste as well :P Look forward to reading more in the future!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You literally made my day :) xx

      Delete
    2. Its cool :3 Your blog is going great so far!!

      Delete