Monday 17 March 2014

Music Mondays: Running Playlist.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
This weekend the weather was so good (what's happening?) I decided I would go for a run/walk and I actually felt amazing after it. I had a playlist made before I went and I thought I would share it because it isn't your typical running playlist.
*picture taken from google
  1. Beyonce -Flawless. This song is the motivation you need because Beyonce is my body icon and the word flawless is what we all are right?
  2. Selena Gomez -B.E.A.T this song has a nice beat to it so I like to listen to it while I'm working out.
  3. Neon Jungle -Braveheart this again has that typical work out beat and plus I love listening to this song no matter where I am.
  4. Ariana Grande -Emotions this is my slow down, take it easy song. Ariana's cover of Mariah Carey's song is flawless and is perfect when running starts to tire you out.
  5. Imagine Dragons -On Top Of The World this is such a happy song and I just dancing to it and it gives me the motivation to get home on the last stretch.
  6. All Time Low -A Love Like War I have a wide taste in music and ATL are definitely one of my favourite bands and with Vic Fuentes in the song just makes it 100000 times better!

So, that was a sneak peak of my running playlist. After the playlist ends I just put my phone on shuffle and whatever comes on is the next song!
I enjoy running if I have a good song to listen to so please share some of your favourite running tracks with me because I will listen to any song if it has a good beat!

See you guys on Friday!
Toddles x

No comments:

Post a Comment