Friday 21 March 2014

Fab Fridays: Sleepover Essentials.

Every time I have my friends over I always have to make a list of what I need. Sometimes we even go out on a whim and nearly buy every sweet in the aisle.
Anyway, all girls need essentials to bring and have a a sleepover.

Sweets- and lots of 'em. Whether it's choclate, jellies or crisps you need as much as you can afford. As you can see from the above picture me and my friends may get too much but shhh! we don't eat it all at once.



A Camera- Selfies are a must at a sleepover so don't forget your camera! My friends and I do take the weirdest photos ever but we look back on them and have a right giggle, so pictures come in handy if you're feeling down.



Pyjama's and fluffy socks- I definitely thought Agnus was relevant here because when I say fluffy socks I mean super fluffy socks. Its nice to be cosy while you're 'curled up by the fire have a nice gossip sesh with the girls right?



Music- Whether its crying to the latest soppy song or dancing around to the latest killer tune music is an essential! Some songs even relate to some moments. Selfie anyone?

Don't ask me why I went and done this but I thought it would be a good post for a Fab Friday.
More posts next week!
See you on Monday!
Toddles x

No comments:

Post a Comment