Monday 21 April 2014

The Vamps


If you have been reading my blog since the beginning you would have seen my post about The Vamps latest single Last Night. If you haven't seen it yet just click here.
When writing that post it was never really in my intentions to write about the boys and their roles in the band. But because that post is my second most popular post, I though I might as well.
When I first hear about The Vamps in the early months of last year, I thought their music was a bit like McFly. I suppose that is a matter of opinion. On Twitter the Vamps describe themselves as a acoustic-driven indie pop band. In my opinion that is exactly what they are.
 
The Band
Bradley Simpson - At just 18 Bradley takes the lead vocal on every song and he also plays the guitar. We have a multitasker girls!
 
 
James McVey- 19 year old James plays the guitar in the band. He also got to showcase his vocals on their EP.
 
 
Tristan Evans - Tristan who is 19 as well, plays the drums in the band and he is amazing!
 
 
Connor Ball- Connor who is also 18 plays the bass in the band and, like James, has showcased his vocals on the bands EP's.
 
Want More?
 
That is all yet again for todaay :)
See you all again on Friday.
Sarah x
Be sure to follow me on any social medias below:
Twitter: typicalblueyed
Instagram: typicalblueeyedbrunette

No comments:

Post a Comment