Thursday 10 April 2014

Fab Fridays: Love Lippies

It feels like ages since I lad done a 'love lippies' post but it's only been 5 weeks! Since then I have bough more lipticks.(I'm actually afraid I'm becoming a hoarder)
Anyway, like I said last week, the flowers are in bloom(kinda) and the sun is trying to peep out from behind the cloud. So my bright colours are back in my wardrobe, including my lippies.
*Warning* Excuse bad photo quality.

L-R Rimmel Kate Moss 03, Rimmel Vinyl Gloss, Rimmel Kate Moss 101, Rimmel Kate Moss 16, Rimmel Kate Moss 110, Rimmel Kate Moss 01, Rimmel Colour Rush 100.

As you can see I'm just that tiny bit obsessed with Rimmel London products. With Rimmel products I find they do exactly what they say they do. Anywhoo, I love the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks because they are in so many colours and the last for ages.
The Rimmel Vinyl Gloss is a nice colour and it is similar to the Rimmel Kate Moss  16. When I use this I apply it over the Rimmel Kate Moss 16 to add to the shine of the lipstick. This can also be worn on your lips by itself and it leaves a nice shine and colour on your lips. So this definitley gets a big thumbs up from me.
The Rimmel Colour Rush is another shade that really adds a nice bright pink POP of colour to your lips. This is perfect to add a nice colour to any summer outfit. The Colour Rush does stain your lips, but the only down fall is the edge of your lips look like they have lip liner on it compared to the rest of your lips. Other than this, the colour and product is amazing!

Thank you guys for reading as always!
See you again on Mondaaay :) 
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment