Friday 18 April 2014

Makeup Bucket List

 It is 2014 and I have yet again made another makeup/skin and hair care bucket list. If I do say so myself, I'm not sure if I will get everything off of it but we will see!
 
 
As you can see from above I already have some stuff on the bucket list. Some of these were got for me as a present and some I bought myself.
I thought I would makes this post a little bit more interesting and give you guys my opinion on each product I have got so far.
 
Maybelline Baby Skin- I got this from my amazing friends for my birthday and I haven't been able to stop myself from using it. It just leaves my face so soft and touchable. Not only is my skin soft, but I have noticed this keeps my foundation on all day in places it may have rubbed off. I apply this along my t-zone and on my chin mainly.
 
L-R 03, 110, 101, 16, 01.
Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss- I may be a teeny tiny bit obsessed with this lipstick. I bought my first on during the summer last year and I fell completely in love with the colour and the long lasting effect it has (provided you don't eat or drink anything).
 
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Retro Glam- I got this a few days after it came out so I got it for €5 and to be honest I was chuffed to get it for such a cheap price. I love the length and volume this product leaves on your eyelashes and the brush is perfect to get length in you lashes.
 
One Direction Our Moment- I got this for Christmas off my auntie and I am literally in love with the sweat smell. The smell isn't awful strong so when you wear it a few times you cant actually notice you have it on. But for the first fragrance from the 1D boys it smells amazing.
Katy Perry Killer Queen- By the name, you can obviously tell this fragrance has a strong smell and you are right! The smell is very strong but sweet. I can't describe the smell exactly but I love it!
 
Herbal Essence Bee Strong- I have only used this a few times but my hair is left so soft and there is an amazing smell off of it. My mum is quite fussy with some of the shampoos I use as she says they don't leave a nice smell on my hair but she loves the smell of this. It leaves a nice honey/apricot smell and my hair doesn't get as greasy as quick.
 
 Maybelline Baby Lips- I love these so much that I kind of want to collect them all. Not only do they smell amazing but they also leave a nice moisture on your lips. The product says it lasts up to 8 hours but in my opinion it only lasts an hour max. I love the shine and tint of colour this product leaves, however.
 
Do any of you guys have a makeup bucket list?
That is all!
See you again on Mondaaay.
Sarah x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment