Saturday 5 April 2014

Music Mondays: Top 10

Having a vast taste in music can have many benefits, and as a blogger it makes life that little bit easier as I have so much music to talk about.
From rock, to indie, to pop music, I like any song with a good beat.
Music has always been a big part of my life and to be honest it still is. I like too many songs to put them all into one post but I have managed to make a top 10 for you all!
10. Justin Bieber ft. Chance the Rapper- Confident
9. Nina Nesbit- Selfies
8. Ariana Grande- Honeymoon Avenue
7. All Time Low- Stella
6. R5- Loud
5. Beyonce- Drunk In Love
4. One Direction- Diana
3. R5- Forget About You
2. All Time Low- Love Like War
1. 5SOS- She Looks So Perfect

It was hard for me to pick out my favourite songs. I could go on forever about the different songs I'm loving at the moment but I'd be here for hours.
There you have it, my top 10 songs!
See you Friday!
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment