Friday 25 July 2014

Weekaway essentials

Back in March I tweeted about the amazing present my mum got me for my birthday. Now the time has come and I am finally going to do a weeks makeup course at the MKF Institute in Dublin(Woooo!!)
I'm excited but nervous to be away from my mum and my friends for a whole week. I'm staying with my auntie and I thought I would share with you guys the essentials that I will need to bring with me.
1. Makeup:
Bag: Primark €6.
L-R: Real Techniques Core Collection, Sarah Ashton Set, Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, Eyelash Curler, Oral B Toothbrush.
Why would I go to a makeup Camp without makeup? I wouldnt. So I have packed my most essential makeup and a bit more lipstick than I actually need.

2. Skincare
As this course really does use quite an amount of makeup to create certain looks, I will need to have my skincare products on standby to keep my face fresh and clean.

3.Haircare
As I will be gone for 10 days, having all my hair products with me is a must. Because I use excessive amounts of heat on my hair I have to bring my heat protection mist!

4.Clothes
Last but not least are my many items of clothing which are pakced awful messy. I cant leave the house withouy clothes, so ibviously they are an essential.

Well that is all my essentials for going to dublin for a week.
If you were going away for a week what would your No.! Essential be?
Until Monday
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment