Monday 28 July 2014

Life Of The Party

Back in March, I introduced my blog readers to Shawn Mendes with a post all about him(link). When I was writing that post I didn't know Shawn would release his first ever single 4 months later, with an EP coming out in a couple of days.
Personally, as I said before, Shawn is crazy talented and the fact his name is growing makes me super happy.
If you haven't heard the single here you go:


When I wrote my post about Shawn back in March there wasn't much details about him and his life floating around. But now with his own wikipedia page and more interviews coming out we can get to know Shawn a little bit better.
So who is Shawn Mendes?

Date Of Birth? August 8th 1998
Full name? Shawn Peter Raul Mendes
Where is he from? Pickering, Ontario, Canada
Genres? Pop, Soul and R&B
Label? Island Records

Shawn is only 15 and thanks to the amazing single, Life Of The Party, it makes him the youngest artist to debut in the top 25 with a debut song on the Billboard Hot 100, debuting at number 24. 
If you think Shawn is definitely an artist to look out for check out some of his Social Nets:


That is all for now.
Until next time
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment