Friday 4 July 2014

Tutorial: Kylie Jenner


Not so long ago I done an outfit post on Kylie Jenner, one of the most famous teens in the world. so now, I decided it was time for a makeup tutorial.

Foundation: I dont think i need to explain this because everyone knows how to apply foundation and everyone has their own way. I just apply primer on my t-zone and chin and then buff my foundation all over my face using the Real Techniques Sponge.
 

Contour: I dont contour much of my face, only my cheekbones. To do this I use my Real Techniques Pointed foundation Brush and I apply theSseventeen Instant Glow Cream Bronzer in the hollows of my cheekbones. I then buff it in using the Real Techniques Sponge(above) and apply the L'Oreal Glam Bronze Wild Instinct over the contour line to add more shadow and definition.

Eyes: I start off by applying the Lightest shade from my Elf Baked Eyeshadow Pallete in California and apply all over my lid. I then use my Seventeen High Drama Liquid Liner as close as possible to my lash line and the Seventeen Soft Smudge Pencil along my water line and smudge it a bit lower. I then take my eye lash curler and apply both the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascaras.

Eyebrows: For this it is up to you how dark you wish to go. I use a toothbrush, yes a tooth brush, to shape my eyebrows to how I want. I then use the Soap&Glory Archery in Brownie Points and using the felt tip I lightly apply it to my eyebrows and then i use the crayon side to make them slightly darker. I then take the Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Blonde and set my eyebrows in place.

The Finished Look.

I reached 1000 page views recently and it has really made my week.
Thank you to everyone who reads and I will see you all on Monday.
Sarah x

Happy 4th of July to all the people across the pond!

2 comments:

  1. Love the look, so pretty especially the eye make up! Found your blog through the #bbloggers chat and followed on Bloglovin! X

    Olivia
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4529341

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Olivia :) Its always nice to hear good feed back. Just followed you on bloglovin, I cant wait to read some of your stuff! x

      Delete