Wednesday 30 July 2014

The Beauty Blogger Tag

Even though I wouldn't consider myself an all round beauty blogger I decided I would do the Beauty Blogger Tag so you guys can get to know me a bit better.

LETS GO!
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Curly, but I straighten it.

2. What is your natural hair colour?
Dark Chocolate Brown

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
My mums a hairdresser so she does mine.

4. How often do you wash your hair?
Every 2-3 days, if I'm not going anywhere I could leave it for up to a week.

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
Change it as often as possible.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I bite my nails so neither.

7. How often to you change your nail polish?
Don't wear any.

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
I always have polish on my toes. They're the only nails I can paint.

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
Depends- 15mins to half and hour.

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
FACE!

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Collect. I have 10 foundations sitting in my drawer right now.

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never.

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Not really, I would use concealer over foundation because I'm blessed to have clear skin.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
No, I dont see the point.

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
If I'm only going to town for a takeaway or to pick up milk I wont wear makeup.

16. How many high end products do you have?
2. Lancome Mascara and MAC Foundation.

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Once a week.

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
Plan it to save hassle.

19. How often do you change your handbag?
Never, unless it falls apart.

20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
Get Up: When I wake up
Go To Sleep: Between 11pm and 12am.

21. How often & when do you workout?
I try to workout everyday

22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right-handed.

23. How tall are you?
5'6"

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
No. I wish I could though.

25. How many pets do you have?
Zero.

26. How often are you on Blogger?
As often as I can. 2 or 3 times a week

27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
Yep, I do try. 

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes, it's a very long list.

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
Well I have Blue Eyes and I was Brunette before I dyed my hair.

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
My Prestigio Tablet and the Aviary editing app.

31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
Every Monday.

32. What is your favourite colour?
Sky/Baby Blue

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
Kiss magazine because its fully Irish

34. Do you swear?
Yes.. and I hate it.

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
I will be going to my makeup course until 3 and the straight back to my aunties for the evening for The Vampire Diaries catchup.

That is all the questions for this tag.
I tag +daintysprinkles+Dontneedmakeup .+vintageteapotblog and +thefashionchain if yous havent already done it girls.
Until next time
Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog from the #tbloggers chat. Great blog you have. I love this tag! So fun. xx

    http://guiliannamarie.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) Always lovely to get a comment xx

      Delete