Friday 16 May 2014

Skin Care Routine

Hellooooooo
Before I begin, I want to let you know I don't actually do this everyday and I can be very lazy when it comes to cleansing my face, but when I do it, I seriously do it.

 
 
Step 1: First, I will remove any makeup that I may have had on that day. I use the 3 product above, beginning with the wipes, then the facial wash and I will then scrub my face using the Clean and Clear Facial Scrub.
Step 2: I then steam my face, to open those nasty pores, for about 2-3 minutes. Once I am finished I then close up the pores by dabbing cold water on my face.
 
 
Step 3: I apply the chocolate face mask, pictured above, all over my face and leave it until it hardens. I then rinse it off.
Step 4: Lastly I moisturize my face using the Simple moisturizer.
 
 
There is a little insight to my skin care routine.
What products do you guys use the most to cleanse your face? Let me know below.
Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. It's good that you take skin care very seriously. I can see that the products you use are very gentle to the skin. Make sure not to exfoliate too hard and too much as the skin on our face is very sensitive. Also, never leave home without a moisturizer. Thanks for sharing your skin care regimen with us! Stay beautiful! :)

    James Griffin @ Evolution Medical Spa

    ReplyDelete