Friday 30 May 2014

Makeup Tutorial: Ariana Grande

Oh look, Ariana Grande is back on my blog! My first Fab Fridays post was all about achieving Ari's girly style. So why don't we do the makeup to go with it.
Well here you go:


Arianas makeup is so effortless and beautiful. She always keeps it looking natural.
Start if by priming your face. Any primer will do, but I am using the Maybelline Baby Skin. Focus on your t-zone or anywhere your face has blemishes.
To complete Ari's full makeup look, your face needs to be blemish free, but a few spots are okay! Its part of the teenager contract to get acne.


Applying a foundation that matches your skin tone is essential. Although, Ari is naturally tanned you can use a self tanning lotion and a darker foundation. I am going to stick with my pale Irish skin. The foundation I used is the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation in True Ivory, which I love. Applied all over my fave using the Real Techniques Buffing Brush.


Ariana used to wear a lot of shimmery eye shadow when she played Cat Valentine on Nickeleodeon. Since she has got older she has stuck with eyeliner.Using my 17 Liquid Eyeliner, I applied a very thin line along my lash line, DO NOT flick it out.



Lastly apply at least 2-3 coats of Mascara to define your eyelashes.
I used the Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Retro Glam and the Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Rockin' Curves on my top lashes. On the bottom lashes I use the Lancome Hypnose Mascara.

Hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
See you all on Monday.
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment