Friday 9 May 2014

Hair Care Routine.

Hellooooo!
Recently I changed up my hair care routine, and decided I needed to take a little but more care of my hair.
During summer 2013 I decided it would be smart (not!) to bleach the ends of my hair for that ombre look. Well it failed and by dying over it constantly to darken it, I was left with dry damaged hair. That's when I decided it was time to give my hair a break from the peroxide and take care of my locks.
Anyway, to get rid of the dead ends my hair had to have over and inch cut off! that's when I changed my shampoo, conditioner and heat protection spray.
 

Step 1: I have very oily hair so I wash my hair every 2-3 days. I hop into the shower and when my hair is wet I use the Herbal Essence Bee Strong shampoo. I apply this from the root down, and then rinse. For conditioner I only apply it at the ends of my hair and leave for a few minutes (this is when I showcase my singing voice) and then I rinse it out.
 
Step 2: As I am a girl who uses a lot of heat on my hair I have to use a heat protectant every time I was my hair. I use the Toni&Guy Heat Protection Mist (left) at the End of my hair before blow-drying and before straightening. Personally I do believe this works because since I started using it I have seen a major decrease in the amount of split ends in my hair.
Step 3:  When my hair is fully dry I will smooth any fly aways with the L'Oreal Mythic Oil (right) which is non greasy and leaves my hair smelling amazing and feeling unbelievably soft.
 
I would love to know what some of you guys do to keep those nasty split ends away, so feel free to leave me a comment.
Until Monday.
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment