Monday 3 November 2014

Ed Sheeran: Best Night Of My Life

Just over a month ago me and my friends, Sarah and Celine ventured to Dublin to see Ed Sheeran. As you can tell by the title it was the best night of my life.

My Outfit:


It was quite an early start (cheers mum for getting up and driving us) 6am to be exact. We picked the girls up and we were on the road by 7am. 
We got to Dublin and done a lot of shopping but ya'll don't want to hear about that. 

The Concert
My Makeup:


Ed Sheeran, in my opinion, has a solid voice. It's one of those voices you can identify just from listening to it. But for one man with a guitar, a mic and a loop pedal he sure as hell knows how to put on a concert. I cannot praise Ed Sheeran for his rare talent. He seems so down to earth and c'mon he goes out on stage in jeans!
I've been to quite a few concerts before but not one where one guy can get everyone (apart from the grumpy git beside Cee) to stand up and sing their hearts out.
By far the best concert I have ever been to!
Have you seen Ed live?
Until Friday
Sarah x

Song I've been loving:

No comments:

Post a Comment