Monday 10 November 2014

Bethany Mota: Need You Right Now


Bethany Mota who is best known from her YouTube 'MacBarbie07' and her clothing line with Aeropostal has released a single!
Bethany who only just turned 19 uploaded the lyric video for her single need You Right Now featuring Mike Tomkins on October 13 2014 but what do I think?

Flicking through the comments on the video it has got quite a mixed review, even from Bethany's fans. A lot of people are complaining because she hasn't uploaded a video in a while, she's not the same etc.
My Opinion?
The real thing people should be focusing on is the music, sure Bethany hasn't uploaded but people don't realise how time consuming it must be to video. You have to sit in front of the camera for an hour or so and then edit for how long afterwards?! And don't forget she's on Dancing With The Stars!
Anyway lets not focus on that, lets focus on the music. I myself didn't know Bethany could sing and when I was told about her single I was shocked. But the song is catchy and I can't stop listening to it. Personally I don't feel the song showcases Bethany's talent but I don't think this will be the only song from Bethany.

What do you think of the song?
Until Friday
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment