Friday 22 August 2014

Liebster Award

Hello and Happy Friday!
Last week I was nominated for the 'Liebster Award' by Marie Ella thank you so much. 
so I'll give my best and start.

The Rules:

  1. You have to link back to the person who nominated you.
  2. Write 11 facts about yourself. 
  3. You must answer the 11 facts given to you by the person who nominated you.
  4. Next, you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions to answer.
  5. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
  6. You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it.


11 Facts About Me:
  1. I read a lot of books, like one after another.
  2. I am 15 and my birthday is the 22nd of March.
  3.  I want to travel the world when I leave school(I've already started saving)
  4. I hate to play all sports but I enjoy watching them.
  5. I'm going into 5th year in secondary school.
  6. I have four middle names.
  7. I want to be a makeup artist when I leave school.
  8. I have braces :(
  9. I am going to Portugal today!!
  10. My favourite bands are 5SOS and All Time Low.
  11. I own way too many shoes.


My Answers:

  1. Who is your favourite YouTuber? Without a doubt, O2L (Our2ndLife)
  2. Why did you start a blog? Well my friend +vintageteapotblog introduced me to blogging and I enjoyed English in school, so I decided to give it a go because it was a career I wanted to pursue.
  3. Who is your favourite band/singer? Favourite band would be 5SOS and singer would probably be Shawn Mendes. 
  4. Which is your favourite song? All Time Low- Remembering Sunday
  5. How old are you? I am 15
  6. What is your favourite frúit? PINEAPPLE!!
  7. When you can choose a city where to live, what would it be? LA, if thats a city.
  8. What is your favourite TV show? How I Met Your Mother or The Big Bang Theory
  9. Who is your favourite blogger? My Favourite blogger is probably +Sprinkleofglitter 
  10. What is the best thing you've ever done? I've never done anything amazing.
  11. If you (stranded) on a lost Island and can bring 4 items with you, what would it be? Food, my laptop(fully charged), Wifi and a spare laptop battery(incase the other one dies).

Who Am I Nominating?
  1. Dainty Sprinkles
  2. World Traveler In Training
  3. What Sue Sees
  4. Kala Kelly
  5. Joana Emma
  6. Little Miss Fii
  7. Celobean
  8. Alice Palace
I couldnt find 11 bloggers :( 
Hope you girls havent been nominated already!
See you all on monday.
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment