Wednesday 20 August 2014

Amazing Things In Life

its no surprise that social networks and the internet has taken over everything that is amazing in life. With all teenagers obsessing over twitter or how many likes your instagram post got(myself included), its time we sit back and realise there is more to life than the latest celeb scandal.

lets get started!

Books:
Call me a nerd or whatever, but getting wrapped up in a book is so easy and its also so relaxing. Switch off your phones, laptops, tablets etc. grab a cuppa and loose yourself in a plot. Just relax and forget about the world for an hour or two.

Music:
Although this uses technology(unless you make a mixtape), music is probably the best escape from stress and anger. I know when I come home from school, listening to a few of my favourite songs definitely relaxs me before I begin my homework. So, turn up the music and dance like an idiot for a while. Music lets you express yourself and your emotions.

Nature:
Take some time away from your laptop for a while, the new episode of Pretty Little Liars can wait until it is raining. If it's a dry day, go out for a walk and take in some fresh air. Plus nature gives some amazing photos.

Friends and Family:
Last but not least is friends and family. My friends and family are definitely the number one amazing thing in my life right now. They can cheer you up and if you have friends like mine there will never be a dull moment when you's meet up. 

 What is the most amazing thing in your life? Let me know below.
Until Friday
Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Hey I nominated you for a liebster award! Check my post on Friday for more info! http://shanz101beauty.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete