Monday 11 August 2014

10 Words On 10 New Songs

Hello!
I've came across a lot of new videos and songs in the past week and I though it would be the perfect music post for ya'll.
So lets get started aye?

Three feisty ladys on one hell of a track, perfect.

Miley Cyrus and Pharrell Williams is the best collaboration ever.

Catchy, Lovable and definitely a good tune to end summer!

Crazy Geordie lass covering an all time classic song, amazing.

The UnionJ boys are back with an incredible new single.

English and Spanish versions are both summery, I'm in love.

Crazy Perry with her new summer tune, perfect and fun.

Every song of Sams get better every time, in love.

Loved the song on the album and now a video! 

Can't express my love for this and James' rap, WOW!

Those are my favourite new songs and it was definitely difficult to write them in 10 words!
See ya'll on Wednesday.
Sarah x
Whats Your Favourite Song Right Now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment