Monday 14 September 2015

School Bus Playlist

Hey Guys!
I have entered my final year of secondary school, the big Leaving Cert... Let me take a minute to actually process that.
Okay...I think I'm good. 
So now the school year is back in full swing, I am back on the dreaded tansport a.k.a the school bus, where the gossip is shared and where little old me likes to stick her headphones in and block out the rest of the world. 
So with that, i need a playlist to get me through the 40 minute journey to school and who better to share it with than you guys!
So here it goes:

6/ Meek Mill- All Eyes On You
7/ Rae Sremmurd- This Could Be Us
8/ All Time Low- Kids In The Dark
9/ Jack and Jack- California
10/ Sammy&Skate- Vibe Out

So there you go, the songs that get me through the dreaded bus journey to school.

Hope you enjoyed.
See you next time
Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I have been wondering if you are interested in faux fur vests then go for www.myfurvest.com.

    ReplyDelete