Monday 21 September 2015

My Music Guilty Pleasures

It has come to my attention recently that there is a lot of different artists I love that I wouldn't be awfully proud to admit to listening to, but I am here to admit to it  and tell you guys who my guilty pressures really are.

WARNING!! Some of these may be cringey!

1/ Okay first off is my queen, Nicki Minaj. Yes you may know I love me some Nicki Minaj because I admitted it over in one of my youtube videos (link). But obviously if you didn't see the video you wouldn't have know. I dont know why I love Nicki Minaj so much but I just love everything about her. When I'm on spotify I can just listen to her albums over and over and not get bored. Nicki is such a powerful woman and I suppose that's why I love her so much.

2/ This one I cant beliebe I am about to admit.. see what I did there? Yes I am weirdly obsessed with Justin Bieber... I dont know what it is but I love listening to the Biebs. He has really catchy songs and he's so damn good looking!! Hate me all you want but Justin Bieber is fabulous.

3/ I suppose being a Chris Brown fan isnt as embarrassing as being obsessed with Justin Bieber but yeah Breezy is another one of my guilty pleasures. Again Chris Browns songs are soo good and whenever I listen to a song of his I am automatically put in a good mood.

4/ Bon Jovi is another one of my guilty pleasure and my mam is to blame for this. Mam loves Bon Jovi so I have grown up with listening to the likes of Livin On A Prayer, You Give Love a Bad Name and It's My Life, so of course I am going to have a special place in my heart for them.

5/ Last but not least is Green Day... I know I have admitted to liking rock music before but I really love Green Day. My brother loved them when he was younger and I suppose thats where I got my interest in them as well. I literally love their album 21st Century Breakdown!!

Okay so there is my guilty pleasures.
Have you got any guilty pleasures? Let me know in the comments.

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job. best web design sites free

    ReplyDelete