Friday 10 July 2015

Exercises For The Summer Months

Hey Guys!
So since the summer months have kicked in I've been getting back into my fitness, as I now have the time to do so. So I thought I would show you guys some of my favourite exercises for toning up and of those jiggly bits!!

Obviously cardio is like a major detail you cant leave out of a workout. I like to go for a walk/jog 3-5 times a week and I only go for a half an hour. You can swim or cycle also. 
Then when I come home I get straight into the toning, so here is the list of what I do:

1/ Squats with Dumbbells
Basically use dumbbells with a weight of 8-10 pounds in each hand and squat as usual. I do this 15-20 time for 3 reps.

2/ Donkey Kicks
Start on all fours. Keep your right knee on the ground and slowly lift your leg off the floor and towards the ceiling. Hold for one count and return to your starting position. I normally do 18-20 donkey kicks on each leg for one rep.

3/ Pilé
This move isn't just for ballerinas. Stand with your feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart. The just squat and hold for 2-3 counts. I do 15-20 of these for one rep.

4/ Standard Crunch
Lie on your back with your legs slightly bent, feet on the floor and arms crossed over your chest. Then lift your shoulder blades off the ground. I do 20 crunches for one rep.

5/ Cross Mountain Climbers
Begin in a pushup position and bring your left leg over to the right and twist your body with your leg. I do 15 for one rep.

Honestly it doesnt look like I do a lot but it works wonders!
Have you any workout tips?

Until Next Time
Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job. creative web designing company

    ReplyDelete