Saturday 25 July 2015

Debs 2015 and my First Youtube Video.

Hey Guys!
So on Wednesday I went to my first Debs with a few of my friends. The Leaving Certs were ever so kind to invite the 5th years along to their Debs and after twisting my mams arm I was finally allowed to go. OH MY GOD IT WAS AMAZING!!
I headed into town at about 4 o'clock and met up with Helen and Angelica who both looked amazing in their dresses and we got a few pictures taken (seen below).




After all the pictures and chatting to a few people it was time to crowd onto the bus and begin of journey to Carrick-On-Shannon (a.k.a. me and mums favourite place). We were having a meal in the Landmark hotel which was actually quite exciting for me. I have literally ate in every place in Carrick apart from the Landmark. We all had a laugh with each other and I literally could not ask for a better night.

After the meal and a few awards been handed out to the Laving Certs it was time to head into the nightclub. This is when the real party started. I had such an amazing time and I could not have asked for better people to be around that night, the laughing was never ending.
Anyway we headed home at about 3am and I was soooooooooo damn happy to see my bed!!!


Okay so here's the best part of this blog post... MY FIRST EVER YOUTUBE VIDEO!! What?!
I cannot believe I have finally ventured into the world of Youtube and I am super excited to do so. It took a lot of consideration to start this as I have received negative comments towards my blogging in the past but I feel I am a stronger person now. So here it goes; Video editing and writing is definitely the path I want to take when I head off to college and I feel this will help me towards my future career. I have such a passion for editing videos and just editorial work in particular. I am aware there may be comments whether they be positive or negative but I feel I can take them head on and continue doing what I love for me!

So here it is my first youtube video!!!
GRWM: Debs 2015!



See you for my next post!
Sarah x

What is your favourite type of youtube video to watch?

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had so much fun! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job. web development company in islamabad

    ReplyDelete