Monday 9 February 2015

New Music!

It's no secret that my music is very varied. 
The music in my phone goes from All Time Low and Sleeping With Sirens to Ariana Grande and Ed Sheeran to One Direction to even Chris Brown and Kid Ink. I like rap, rock, punk, pop... everything.
About a year ago I started watching Viners like Nash Grier, Shawn Mendes, Cameron Dallas and Jack and Jack and with Shawn making into the music industry, Jack and Jack are getting there too.
Jack and Jacks music is quite different to Shawn's as they're more R&B.
I have all of Jack and Jacks singles because I am in love with them and recently I found out about Skate and Sammy because of Jack and Jack.
I know their music wouldn't be everyone's taste but have a listen before you judge!

Jack and Jack
Like That (feat. Skate)

Wild Life

Tides

Groove

Sammy and Skate
West Coast

Party People

I Mean It

Higher


What do you guys think?
Social Media:
Twitter:
Jack Gilinsky- @jackgilinsky
Jack Johnson- @JackJackJohnson
Sam Wilkinson- @sammywilk
Skate Maloley- @skatemaloley

Instagram:
Jack Gilinsky- @jackgilinsky
Jack Johnson- @jackjackjohnson
Sam Wilkinson- @sammywilk
Skate Maloley- @skatemaloley
Until Friday!
Sarah x


No comments:

Post a Comment