Friday 13 February 2015

Get Motivated!

It's always the same, every year we convince ourselves we are going to get up off our backsides and get fit. New Year, New Me right? 
Your probably reading this thinking.. She's a bit late with this post. But no I am not too late. It is never to late to get out and start exercising and getting fit. I started eating more than I should and the weight began piling on after loosing it over last summer. So last weekend I decided it was time I began getting fit again and get to my desired weight by my birthday.
I know myself it's hard to get up and motivated because Pretty Little Liars and Teen Wolf is calling right? But they can wait!!

Here's a few quotes to get you motivated(taken from We Heart It):



Motivation to get out and exercise is the first step, but if you're going out and running/walking or doing whatever to get fit it doesn't count if you're eating fatty foods.
My mum started a high Protein, low Carb diet a while back and the results are amazing! I'm not saying you have to cut out Carbs completely but cut down on your Carb intake! 
I used to eat a lot of pasta and bread and since I've cut down, I myself have seen results without even exercising!

Here's a days meal tip
At the Weekend:
Begin your day with an Egg or two. Eggs are full of Protein and they fill you up and give you the energy you need to exercise! Protein are like Carbs, they fill you up but they are much easier to burn off! You can scramble your eggs, fry them (with little oil), boil them and poach them.

For lunch make yourself a smoothie. Use any fruit of your choice, natural yoghurt, soya milk or orange juice. A smoothie is filling and adding Protein powder will satisfy any kind of hunger.

For Dinner its up to you and because you haven't had any Carbs you can play around with it and have a small portion of Carbs with your dinner.

During the Week:
I know myself making eggs first thing on a school day means getting up early and I don't like that! So stick with a cereal, or whatever you have. Remember, this is your first Carb of the day.

For Lunch I have a sandwich made by my Mum. I have a Ciabatta with Chicken!

Then for dinner I have whatever is there to make. But if your having Chicken have it with a Salad to reduce your Carb in take.


Success Comes Easy To Those Who Believe!
Until Monday
Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post Sarah! Very motivational. Love your taste in pictures. xx

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck it was so inpsiring! if you ever need a bitta motivation be sure to check out my health and fitness blog!

    NEW POST Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete