Friday 9 January 2015

Christmas Haul: What did I get?

Disclaimer:
In no way am I doing this post to brag or show off what I for for Christmas this year!
I love reading these posts myself, so I figured I would do one as this is my first Christmas blogging. I am sooooooooooo grateful for every single thing I got this year, so thanks to my famalam because you's are top class.

Books: I am a book worm without a doubt so Santa got me the Maze Runner book series, which I am speeding through at the moment.

 From my auntie: My auntie got me the 1D You&I Perfume which was on my wish list so she listened to me. She also got me the 1D calender as she always does and CHOCOLATE, but I ate it.

 Lipstick: I got both of these off my cousin and Santa. The Left is the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 08, Santa got me this. The right is the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 05, Matthew my cousin got me this. 
 This is by far my favourite present because Mum only got it for me because Niall was on the front! She know me too well. But not going to lie the eyeshadows are really pigmented and the eyeliner is amazing as well.
I bought the Naked 2 Palette for myself but its a present from me to me.
 My granny in cork got the Benefit Hoola Bronzer for me... Well she gave me the money and I bought it but she still bought it!

 More Perfume! Mumma got me this as my Christmas Eve present and it smells A.M.A.ZING.

 Bluetooth Speakers: Santa may have made a mistake with this present because I have my music on full blast every day and the speaker is quite loud for the size of it. A definite recommended buy.

 Gift Vouchers: You can never go wrong with a Penneys voucher for a girl! And with two I got from my Nan and Grandad and my uncle it will go a long way. 
My brother, who is beyond perfect, got me an Urban Decay gift voucher. As he put it there's '50 Squiddy Bobs' for me to spend how I please and I will surely do that.

Pyjamas and Fluffy Socks: I got Pyjamas and Fluffly socks but they are in the wash :( But Christmas isn't complete without fluffy pyjamas and socks. Enough said.

Chocolate: I also got Chocolate but I ate it all. I'm a chocoholic!

Last but not lease my mam got me an IPhone 5 but it wouldn't turn on! We got a replacement and it is being sent as we speak so I should have it soooooooon.

I hope you all had a cracking Christmas and hopefull 2015 is good to every single one of you!
See you Monday
Sarah x


1 comment:

  1. You got such lovely things. I've heard so many good things about the Hoola bronzers by Benefit. You should totally do a review on it. :)

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete