Friday 2 January 2015

Celeb Clothes Crush: Camila Cabello

I know I have been lacking with my posts throughout 2014 but its a new year, so I am going to put effort in the thing I love most (blogging of course). I'm not big into the New Year, New Me nonsense but I'm going to do it with my blog. No more pathetic excuses for posts not being done, unless exams are involved. TBEB has been very messy this past year with random posts here and there but no more! Hopefully school work will calm down and I'll be back on my blogging game.
Lets begin now with my first post of 2015 and an all time favourite of mine!


I only started listening to Fifth Harmony a few months back after I heard their EP 'Better Together' and I instantly fell in love with Camila's style because she's girly but also has a bit of edge sometimes.

Match a pair of Light Denim Ripped Skinny Jeans with a Black Open-Knit Sweater and a pair of Faux Suede Lace-Up Boots for the perfect day time Camila look. For a bag I would suggest a Tote Bag.


For a day/night Camila Look match theCarey Flippy Jersey Skater Skirt with a Black Crop Top and a pair of Chunky Cleated Heel Chelsea Boots.

For another day time Camila look match a pair of Black Ripped Skinny Jeans with a White Lace Hem Jumper  and a pair of Black Laceless Plimsolls.

Do you like these outfit posts?
HAPPY NEW YEAR
See you all on Monday.
Sarah x



No comments:

Post a Comment