Friday 20 June 2014

Review: Soap&Glory Archery

Hello Again!
If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen the picture below.
I bought this about 4 weeks ago in boots as I seen +Zoella rave about it on one of her favourites video.
If you want to check the product out click here.
*Soap and Glory Archery Brow Tint and Pencil in Brownie Points.

Okay, lets talk about the felt tip side.
This distributes the product easily without leaving excess product on your eyebrows. As I have recently put highlights through my hair, it is now lighter and the Brownie Points is slightly too dark. However if the product seems too dark on your eyebrows apply it very lightly.

Now about the crayony-waxy side.
I find that because this is kind of a wax it holds your eyebrows in place for the day.
Again don't go to heavy handed(Thanks Cee +vintageteapotblog ) when applying it as a) it could snap and b)your eyebrows will look drawn on.

All in all, this product is very good and I am a sucker for all Soap&Glory products.
However €13 is a bit pricey if you are on a budget.
Out of 10 I'd give it a 7 as its quite expensive and the felt tip is starting to dry up.

Short post but I will be back here on Monday.
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment