Wednesday 25 June 2014

25 Random Facts About Me

Helllooooooo
First off I do want to apologizes for missing Mondays post.
Secondly, due to us having a broken laptop, my posts will be a bit scattered.

Now let's get into the post!
I have been blogging for 4 or 5 months now and I gathered that not a lot of people know a lot about me. So, as I have seen many people do these on YouTube and on their blogs I thought I might as well give it a shot.
  1. I was born in Dublin and raised in Co. Wicklow.
  2.  I have one older brother who is 22 this year.
  3. I live with my Mum.
  4. I have been dying my hair since I was 8 or 9.
  5. One of my bad habits is biting my nails, but I am trying to stop!
  6. I have 3 really close friends and 1 of them is also a blogger (Vintage Teapot)
  7. I hate wearing heels and I'd choose Converse or Vans over heels any day!
  8. I am just slightly obsessed with 5SOS, All Time Low and Ed Sheeran.
  9. I am going to see Ed Sheeran with 2 of my friends in October!!
  10. I was born on the 22nd of March.
  11. I am not allergic to anything.
  12. I have braces.
  13. My first concert I went to was Busted when I was around 3/4
  14. I am not afraid to burp in public!
  15. I am obsessed with Pretty Little Liars and Teen Wolf.
  16. I have a vast taste in music. My playlist goes from All Time Low and Sleeping with Sirens to Ariana Grande and One Direction.
  17. I only have 6 cousins.
  18. I want to travel the world when I finish college.
  19. Selena Gomez has always been an Inspiration for me
  20. My hair is naturally curly.
  21. I have a really long name - Sarah Elizabeth Ann Selena Marie.
  22. I want to study photography in college.
  23. I am writing this post in bed.
  24. I am going to Portugal in August.
  25. I am pretty weird around people I can trust.
So there was 25 random facts about me.
It's more personal and I hope you enjoyed it.
Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. I'm from Portugal! I'm sure you'll love it here :) If you're coming in August be prepared for really hot and sunny days! xx,Jo.

    http://fairydustinmymind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only been to Portugal once before and it was gorgeous! I'm looking out the window now and it is pouring rain, so I will definitely enjoy the sun. Thank you x

      Delete