Saturday 3 October 2015

Get Her Style: Pia Mia Perez

Hey Guys!
Over on my YouTube Channel I done a Pia Mia makeup tutorial for her 'Do It Again' Music Video and I thought I would do a 'Get Her Look' post as well. I havent done one of these in a while so I am delighted to be doing another one of these type of posts.
So let us get started!

Boohoo


A pair of Stone Skinny Tube Jeans and a Mint Crop Top with a Nude Day Bag  and Nude Gladiator Heels  is the perfect outfit for day or night! Its super girly as well. 

Misguided 

Yet another day or night outfit match a pair of High Waist Skinny Jeans with a Grey Crop Top and a
Nude Cardigan. And then a pair of White High Top Wedged Trainers  from Pia's Misguided range to create the perfect outfit.

Hope ye enjoyed!
Sarah x




1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just found your blog and I love it! I look forward to more posts!
    -Cait xx

    Passionate-Mind.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete