Friday 19 December 2014

Makeup Tutorial: Taylor Swift Blank Space

First off, lets just take a moment of appreciation for Miss Swifts new song. I am in love. But more importantly lets appreciate the eye makeup in the video. As Makeup Tutorials are shaping up to be my most popular posts I thought I would do a tutorial on Swifts eye makeup.
Lets GO! 

 Step 1: Apply an eye primer and apply sellotape along the corner of your eye. The sellotape allows for the nice sharp line we want for this look.

Step 2: Apply a white eyeshadow as a base. Then with a small eyeshadow brush similar to the one pictured above, apply a navy colour along the line of the sellotape and work halfway into the crease and halfway into the lash line. ALWAYS BLEND! Apply as much as you like and as dark as you want but constantly blend.

Step 3: Using a small angled brush and black eyeshadow, begin to draw a thinner black like and fill your lash line also.

 Step 5: Apply the black eyeshadow halfway along your waterline with the same angled brush. Fill the rest of your water line with a light blue colour and you are done with the eye. Don't forget to remove the sellotape.

Finished Look 
Add some foundation, contour and fill in your brows. Dont forget to add Taylors signature red lip and you are finished. And yes I am in my dressing gown, it's Sunday!

Here is the video I got this look from: 

Until Monday
Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. This is 110% accurate. I love Taylor Swift; I'm always trying to steal her look. She's gorgeous. Definitely going to be trying this look out. Lovely post darling! :)

    Happy New Year! xx

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback :) Taylor Swifts makeup is always gorgeous! Let me know how it turns out when you try it.
    Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete